Winter Programs are right around the corner!
What does it look like to be a volunteer with Yampatika? Volunteer for one program a week or one program a month—we appreciate whatever time you can offer!
- Support the Naturalist leading a program by:
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to program start to help the Naturalist meet participants
- Greet participants with a smile and help the Naturalist hand out or collect forms
- Be willing to walk at the back of the group and ensure the group stays together, be friendly and encouraging
- Lastly, we encourage you to learn and enjoy the outdoors!
Email Kellie at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in getting on the mailing list or to sign up for our fall orientation!
Other volunteer opportunities
- Fall Festival Volunteers – Saturday, September 30th, lots of opportunities!
- Office Volunteers – We are currently looking for one or two individuals to help out in the office. We need help with filing, organizing, answering phones, etc.
- Legacy Ranch – We are looking for volunteers to help with ongoing maintenance and clean-up at Legacy Ranch!
- Committees – We are looking for individuals interested in serving on a committee. There are current openings on Finance Committee, Development Committee, Program Committee and 25th Anniversary Committee!
Excited to learn more and get involved?! Email Kellie at: email@example.com or call: 970.871.9151 for more information!