17th Annual Wild Edible Feast – Nature to Table! Sold Out!
Thank you for your interest in this year’s Wild edible Feast! We have sold out tickets for this year’s event! If you have any questions or want to check and see if any tickets become available at the last minute (i.e. wait-list) please call the office at (970) 871-9151. We hope to see you next year at our 18th Annual event!
- Pedego Electric Bike
- Old Town Hot Springs – 1-year Adult Membership
- Chief Theater – Packages to go see The Secret of Yonder Mountain
- Wild Game Dinner for two people
- 1-hour private plane ride
- two-night stay at Elk River Guest Ranch
- The Crooked Key – Gift Certificate for a free, private game for up to 8 people
- Mountain Tap Brewery – Tour and beer tasting for 10 people
- And Many more great items!
June 8th – Haymaker Golf Course
Yampatika kicks off its 25th year with its 17th Annual Wild Edible Feast!
Once again this year our Title Sponsor is Yampa Valley Bank! Additional support provided by Bronze level sponsor Wild Plum.
This event brings together people for a gourmet sampling of wild edible plants sustainably harvested on nearby public and private lands (with permission) paired with wild game dishes prepared in creative and delicious ways.
Proteins for this year’s event will include bear, elk, goose and duck eggs!
In addition to great food, there will be a silent auction with many unique items including a wild game dinner and a Pedego electric bike!
We will also have on sale Yampatika’s new book, “Come Explore with Us Around Steamboat Springs: 25 favorite hikes from friends of Yampatika.”
Tickets for the Feast are on sale now!
Click on the button to buy tickets!
Below are some pictures from last year’s event!